Friday, November 13, 2009

*the oldest*

Back to introducing my family :) My oldest daughter is 16.....can't believe *I* have a 16 year old. How did that happen? Seriously, where did the time go? Well, I can say that the years have passed quickly, and at the same time I've been blessed with the opportunity to spend most of those 16 years at home with my kiddos. I've worked here and there, but the majority of my time has been spent at home. I'm so thankful for that...

Mckenzie is extremly independant and private. Sounds a lot like my husband. She rarley yells and her tempermant is very even. I admire that about her. Theres a lot I admire about her. A lot that makes me nuts sometimes too. She is a beautiful young adult. Wiser beyond her years, but still a child at heart. I thank God that he's blessed me with such an amazing.....creation.

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...