I've been so slow at introducing my family.....I've been distracted with life and facebook :)
There is so much to say about Kendall. She has a *big* personality. Let me describe her in 5 words...
1. Funny.....really funny
2. Beautiful....inside and out....
3. A dreamer.....
4. Loves music
5. Favorite TV show is Grey's ....it's our time together :) love it!
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
2 comments:
[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/][img]http://rastimores.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]how to sell my software, [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]microsoft software tool[/url]
[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/][/url] cheapest software anyware compare prices on software
kaspersky crack [url=http://rastimores.net/]buy used software[/url] macromedia com software flash player
[url=http://rastimores.net/]educator discounts on software[/url] windows vista recovery disc
[url=http://rastimores.net/]kaspersky 7 serial[/url] office 2003 pro
business oem software [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]discount software house review[/url][/b]
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/][img]http://vioperdosas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]can i buy adobe software, [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]to purchase new software[/url]
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]macromedia flash softwares[/url] microsoft academic software alliance buy application software
software for online shop [url=http://sapresodas.net/]Office 2004 Mac[/url] computer software to buy
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]windows xp serial number[/url] professional software discount
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]windows vista visual styles[/url] educational software price
autocad map 3d 2009 lock up on opening [url=http://sapresodas.net/]software/education[/url][/b]
Post a Comment