Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Let me introduce myself :)

When I first started this blog....a few years ago, my goal was to capture my home schooling journey with my daughter Chloe. Now, she's in school and doing fantastic. We're blessed to be able to send her to a very small private Christian School. This blog has evolved over the years and now it serves as communitcation between my distant family and friends. I've thought about choosing a new theme, but that would be too much pressure for me .... so this is blog is just a way to let my family and friends know what I'm up to. 

I'm going to introduce you to my family this week:

Let's start with me :)

10 tens about my life *right now*

1. all of my kiddos are in school right now.
2. i'm trying to figure out my next step in life....work, school.....?
3. I love to eat
4. i stay up way too late
5. i love my God and my church
6. i think butterflies are beautiful
7. i miss my mom and dad very much....they live in TX
8. i lack motivation right now...
9. i enjoy reading
10. i love to read blogs 

That's me in a nutshell. Tomorrow I'll share a little bit about my hubby.

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...