when our youngest daughter was born....she had lots of nick names. I'm a little embarrassed to share....but here goes......"missy moo moo....olga thunder thighs, stinker, stinker, stinker faces and the relos". Yes, strange, but they all fit her little personality. Now, she's nine and none of those silly nick names fit her. She's grown into quite a young lady. Her dad and I feel very blessed to have her. Long story shore, we thought we we're done at two.......my heart thought different. Thankfully, we we're blessed with a daughter. Who would of thought......a couple that married at 20.... we'd not have children, now have four!
5 things about our Chloe
1. she loves to sing and sing and sing
2. she's funny
3. smart
4. loving
5. she still love to spend time with me :0)
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
1 comment:
I love my little Chloe...and remember fondly all those nicknames!!!! Esp. Missy Moo Moo....
Post a Comment