As promised.....I'm introducing my family :) Next is my husband of almost 20 years. Can't even believe it's been that long. Our journey together started Thanksgiving break 1987. That weekend was our first offically date. Lots has happened since that weekend. Some good....some not so good. I'm blessed to have such a great partner. Some one to walk beside me through lives ups and downs. He's a great dad and an extremely hard worker. OK......he has faults too, but don't we all. Here's some 10 things that describe him.
1. he loves sports
2. he loves his children
3. he likes sunflower seeds
4. he would never wear pink
5. he will eat anything i make him, and never complain
6. he secretly likes our dog, May.....acts like he doesn't
7. listens to way too much talk radio
8. pretends not to hear me sometimes :)
9. would do anything i asked him......including buying certain embarrassing items
10. loves God (should be 1st)
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
3 comments:
awwwww....so sweet. you have a great better 1/2! And I know he loves May!
Awww Missy, I love this post!
Hee...my hubby will buy our personal items too (C: what a guy!!
Post a Comment