Thursday, October 23, 2008

smores and more







When we moved into our house months ago. There was a planter filled with sand. We thought about planting flowers in there. Well, my curious husband went digging and found that it's a outdoor gas firepit :) What a surprise. The kids enjoyed smores the other night......I wish I liked marshmallows :)

6 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

What a pleasant surprise...aren't fire pits great? Have a wonderful weekend.

Lena Just Lena said...

That is so cool-an unexpected bonus/blessing. I like 'camping' at home!

Kirstin said...

Oh, I love Smore's! Actually I really love the marshmallows!! So I'll eat yours and you can have my graham crackers!

Kelli said...

How neat! Everyone here loves s'mores, but I prefer plain roasted (burnt!) marshmallows! LOL
~Kelli

Jodi Renshaw said...

YUM!!!!!!

Amy Carroll said...

Mmmm...I LOVE smore's!! Your family is beautiful. Enjoy the time around the fire.

Amy

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...