Wednesday, October 15, 2008

7 Things!

I've been tagged by my friend Lena :)

7 random/Quirky things about me.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1. I don't like the marshmallows in Lucky Charms cereal

2. The summer before 7th grade I got 27 stitches in my leg, then right after broke the same leg. (they had to cut a square section in my cast, so they could take out my stitches.

3. I was a huge nerd in middle school....I had huge curly hair and an extremely skinny body.

4. I like to take bubble baths.

5. Here are some of the pets I've had in my lifetime; dogs, cats, bunnies, hermit crabs, mice, hamsters, ferrets, birds, rats, mice, fish, toads, tadpoles, alligator (no joke)

6. I still keep in touch with my best friend from Kindergarten.

7. My family is the most important thing to me...... :)

Not sure how this works, but I'm tagging.......Kate from *ourredhouse* Kristen, Eliana, and Mrs. C.

2 comments:

Lena Just Lena said...

Wow, that is a LOT of pets-and very different kinds of animals!

What's wrong with the marshmellows in Lucky Charms?! What'd they ever do to you? Sounds like discrimination, to me! LOL. Not that I eat Lucky Charms, but the marshmellows would be the whole reason to eat that cereal, if I did eat it.

hmmmm I can see #'s 3, 4, 6 and c'mon, 7 is not that quirky....anyone who knows you knows that.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

....and your best from kdg. loves that you have this blog to check in on you. I treasure our friendship. Maybe I'll treat myself to a visit when I graduate. You were not that big of a nerd in school. Wasn't everyone? lol
~~~Your best friend from kdg!!!
Kelly

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...