Monday, October 6, 2008

School Update






I'm not sure if I've shared this, but Chloe went to school for the 1st time this year. She is at a very small private Christian school. She has 5 kids in her class (including her) She loves it! Up until now she's been home schooled. I felt she was falling behind being home with me. She refused to work on her school and we had daily battles. Thankfully I found this little school. She's so happy and doing great! She works hard for the teacher and has learned so much in these past few months.

We found out she needed reading glasses. Her sister helped her pick out pink ones :) I think she looks pretty cute in them. I feel blessed to have found the right school for her. It will give her the opportunity to catch up and get lots of one on one attention she needs.

Blessings,
Missy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those glasses are so cute. My daughter wears glasses too. Her eyes were damaged by chicken pox when she was too.

That little school sounds wonderful, and a great 'fit' for Chloe.

Kate

Anonymous said...

I meant 'two' not 'too', LOL.

Kirstin said...

That's great! You gotta do what you gotta do. Glad she's loving it.

I too, love mexican food. Chimichangas are my favorite. As are fajitas, nachos, enchiladas...etc. (C: Try those enchiladas, you'll love them.

Paula said...

Chloe looks so studious in her new glasses! Glad things are going well. :)

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Your dd is a cutie...glad she's doing well in her school.

Jodi Renshaw said...

Wow, congrats on finding what works best for your daughter. That can be a hard road, but it seems you worked it out just right.

Love,
Jodi

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...