Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Soccer season comes to a close!



My oldest daughter has been playing soccer since last August. Saturday was her last game. I'm looking forward to the break :) It's been a lot of fun. It's way to hot to play soccer in the summer. It can reach upwards of 110 degrees. I look forward to a relaxing summer. No more making 5 separate trips a day to drop off and pick up kiddos from school. No more 3~5 day a week practices. I will miss the structure the school year brings, but that's it. Our neighborhood pool just opened it's so beautiful. I'll take pictures to share.

Hope everyone is having a blessed week!

Missy

2 comments:

Kelli said...

It gets hot here in Texas too. Not looking forward to it! LOL Enjoy the soccer break!
~Kelli

Kirstin said...

my oldest is just getting started with spring soccer. Her team is going select this year. It is her sport of choice. Actually for both my girls.

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...