Ok, not the military boot camp, but exercise boot camp. Today was my first day. Ten gals met up today at a local park to worked out together :) We took measurements and our weight. Talked about good stuff to eat, and then exercised. I have to admit, working out with fun girls isn't too bad. It was a little hot :( Arizona sun is sooooooo hot. Strange how that works. It's a six week program two times a week. My goal is to lose some inches. I'll keep you updated. Hope you had a terrific day!
Blessings,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
3 comments:
Good luck with your exercise programme. I walk with a neighbour and it really does help me be motivated.
Kate
Good luck!!!!
~Kelli
I found you at Kate's blog and immediately saw that you are in AZ! OH how I miss it there! We are from Sierra Vista and are currently stationed in Fort Drum, NY (aka the north pole's cousin) :) We are headed out there on our way to Hawaii next week and can't wait! Your blog looks wonderful and good luck with your "boot camp"! My friends and I may be starting something similar here.
Post a Comment