Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hiking


I took the older kiddos hiking this weekend. We live near a beautiful park. I was so excited to take lovely pictures of the desert and landscape......and the kids :) I put the camera in my pocket and loaded up the kids. We get to the park and begin our hike. I take in the beauty. I pull my camera out of my pocket and push the power button. Nothing happens! I realize I removed the battery to charge it, and forgot to put it back in :( Bummer!
The good news is that it was a great hike. My kids had a fun time. That's all that matters.

Hope you all had a blessed weekend!

Missy

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh no! I've had the happen before too! I'm glad you all had a fun time on your hike.
~Kelli

Missy said...

thanks kelli :)

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...