Monday, April 21, 2008

my weekend in review



I had such a good weekend! Friday, I went to my secret sister reveal. My secret sister wasn't there. I still enjoyed chatting and eating yummy appetizers. Saturday, very early I went with some volunteers from our Church and joined another local Church to hand out food and clothing. It was such a wonderful way to spend the morning. Saturday night my husband and youngest daughter went to the father/daughter dance. They both had such a fun time :) Sunday I relaxed and took a nap! I love Sundays :) I hope your weekend was wonderful.

Blessings,
Missy

3 comments:

Kelli said...

It sounds like you had a very fun and blessed weekend, Missy!
~Kelli

smileymamaT said...

aw nice photos! It seems everyone is having a father-daughter dance but our city has none.... hmm, maybe I should get to work on that!

Debra said...

HI~
My daughter use to be in girl scouts and she loved going to the Father/Daughter dances with her dad.....
You have a great blog!!!
I hope you don't mind me stopping by to read (I love meeting new bloggers!)

Debra

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...