On the snow to start today! I'm one of those strange ones who is getting a little excited to see some white stuff. Mainly so see my kids run around trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues :) So, we'll see if it comes. So far just cold and lots of clouds.
I'm also waiting for Chris to come home after being gone at work since midnight last night. It's almost 1:30pm....yikes. Can't imagine having to work those insane hours. Waiting for 2 to roll around so I can go pick up my sweet daughter from High School. She always has something interesting to share about her day.
So, today is a lot of waititng...and much needed quiet time for me :)
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment