Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Friday, February 11, 2011
Only in Texas
Today day was "Country Dance Day" at the kids school. Each grade danced. So cute. Nic could be a cowboy. The parents were asked to dance to. The Cupid Scuffle and The Chicken Dance. I have to admit...I'm pretty good at the Chicken thing...ha ha. Chloe did great too. What they say on Dancing With the Stars is true. Dancing is a good workout :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment