Sunday, February 20, 2011

Temporary Home

I'm not sure if you've heard the song by Carrie Underwood? *Temporary Home* It makes me cry every time I hear it. It's little stories about people struggling...but realizing that earth is our temporary home. Heaven is our true home, and while we're here we should not be so focused on our earthy home...but looking toward our heavenly home.

I've been wrapped up in my earthly home way too much lately. I've been so consumed with my own issues that it's clouded my focus. I almost feel like I've been in a haze. Not able to think about what truly matters in life. I'm slowly coming out of this haze, but there are days that I can't seem so find my way out. I realize that I can't will myself to feel a certain way...or make myself happy and content. But, what I have chose to do is ask God to work through me. I know He will. Maybe not in my time frame, but His.



I wanted to share my new temporary home with you in our new state of Texas!

1 comment:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...