I'm not sure if you remember....years ago there was a prescription diet pill that described it's side affects....lets just say...gross and who would even try it after hearing what the pill could possibly do to your body...or your body could unwilling do...I chuckle as I type this, because I thought it funny years ago, but know that I'm feeling some *side affects* this move has cause me and my family. I realize it's not that funny.
I haven't wanted to go into detail about why we moved to TX. Let's just say, we had to. Chris was not getting any hours at work...the hours he did get weren't enough. These past few years for us have been a challenge financially. Like so many others out there. After searching almost a year for a *better job* he decided to apply for jobs in TX. Within minutes of applying he would get reply phone calls. Unheard of in AZ. He would apply and never hear anything.
We prayed and prayed about what to do. Even though I believe we are supposed to be here....I'm still struggling with it. I miss AZ so much. I miss the state, weather, home, friends (family) church, mountains, stars, sunsets, memories and on and on.
I'm seeing the side affects of moving. My oldest is almost 18...she misses her friends....my 15 year old..same thing....so on and so on. More side affects. Not to mention the all the other changes we're going through.....seriously...just want to feel normal again.
I'm continuing to pray...praying for healing...praying for my husband and kids.
Just wanted to share something funny...my husband is a Gleek :) :) Me too!
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
1 comment:
I wish there was a cure for these side affects you are having! I will pray for you...for healing in all areas of your life! The friends you have here will ALWAYS be here...no matter where you are they are here/there for you!! Hugs to you and your family!
Love,
Chrissy
Post a Comment