Wednesday, July 22, 2009

comfort zones

I'm finding it's hard to step out of my *comfort zone* That was not always the case. I used to really put myself out there....as I'm getting older and probably wiser I can feel myself finding comfort in my family and home. Well, that sounds all nice and fuzzy, but God doesn't call us to be *comfortable* His last words we're to *Go*....that's not the entire verse, but *Go* is what I want to get across. So, in all that wisdom....:) where do I *Go* from here? Anyone being challenged in this area? Anyone have any insight or wisdom to share? Love to hear :)

Blessings,
Missy

1 comment:

Lena Just Lena said...

I don't know about wisdom or insight...but I can say that I'm wrestling with the same thing....God is pushing me out of my comfort zone....and I'm not quite sure what to do about it-other than "go" and see what happens.

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...