Thursday, May 7, 2009

My new spring look :)

I worked late into the night trying to style my blog. I realized I'm not very technical. I struggled with the header.....lost the adorable picture of my kids.....I'm not giving up. I'll figure it out. I love green. My family room is painted an olive green. Not too dark. It's my favorite color so far. I did love the light yellow of my old living room, but you could see every little mark on the wall. With a big family and lots of pets, darker is better. I'm beginning to feel a little better. I'm feeling more OK.

Off to visit with my daughter who just arrived home from school :)

Blessings!

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

I like the look. I should change mine, but I'm not patient enough or else I'm too paranoid that I'll ruin something!

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...