Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wisdom from a teenager

When I asked my daughter if she thought she was going through a crisis. She said no. When I asked her what she thought a crisis was was she said " death of someone you love, not life"

Wow, amazing how much we can learn from our children.

Blessings,
Missy~

2 comments:

Lena Just Lena said...

Out of the mouths of babes, eh?

Thanks for sharing.

Brandy and Troy said...

Hi Missy,
I was so excited that you contacted me...it looks like we are going to be family!!!! I have many pics of Renato if you guys want to see them!!! We are very supportive of the boys having a relationship and want them to be able to meet in the future!!
Things are going great. I am working hard on my Dossier and it is close to being completed!! At times I get nervous about the financial part..but I know that our Lord is faithful. I am so excited!!
My email is brandy.abi@insightbb.com
Let me know if you guys want any pics!! Thanks for contacting me!!
In him,
Brandy

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...