Nope......i'm not expecting, but a close family member is, so I wanted to have a pregnancy ticker on my blog, so I can keep track of the babies development. I made the best salad today. I got the recipe from a fellow blogger. I made it from my friends baby shower. It was lots of fun :)
Things are going well here. My kids finish up school this month. Except Kendall she'll continue until June 12th. She's not too happy about that. Anyway......the heat has arrived. It's been in the triple digits for over a week. Yikes!
Hope everyone is doing good :)
Blessings,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment