Do you hear that? Change may be in the air.......? Do I have your attention? Well, you'll have to wait a little longer :) Ummmmmmmmm where have I been? One word......Vampires. Yep, you read right. A few weeks ago I took my two older daughters to see "Twilight" It was a midnight showing. Yes, I had to wake up at 5:30 in the morning. Yikes...... it was fun. The movie was great. Not as great as the books. I've had my nose in that series since. My family is ready for me to be done! I'm on the 4th book. I can't believe how much I've enjoyed reading this series. I'm a little obsessed. My oldest daughter had threatened to hide the last book from me! I'm almost done and not sure what I'll read next :)
So, that explains my absence. Hope you all have had a wonderful few weeks :) Can't believe how quickly this year has flown......
Blessings,
Missy~
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
2 comments:
Haven't read the books myself...but, I've always like vampires...lol!
Missy,
It is so funny when I read some of your posts and what you are doing is what I am doing. We have read the same books...same stuff, etc. I guess that is why we were best friends for so long!!!
I am reading the books too!!! I haven't watched the movie yet. Emily watched it. I wanted to read first. I miss talking to you! I hope all is well with you and your family and you have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment