Friday, December 26, 2008

Wonderful Christmas!

I couldn't ask for a better Christmas! We had the most blessed day. Chloe woke us up at 8am so excited to open her gifts. I felt like it was 6am.....Chris and I stayed way too late getting ready for the morning. I tried to pull the covers back over my head, but Chloe decided to wake up the rest of the family......so, I had to wake up :)

After all the gifts we're opened Chris helped the little ones put together their toys. (they make toys so complicated now a days) I enjoyed watching my four beautiful children all together playing and smiling.

In the afternoon we went to a local church to help clean up after Christmas dinner. It was wonderful to see the family working together to help others. There we're so many volunteers......what a great thing to witness.

After that we went to dinner with our friends to Dennys :) The only place open in town. Thank goodness!

To top off the night we all watched (except Nic) "The Dark Knight" Ummmmmmmmmm, not a very good Christmas movie. I know it received rave reviews, but it wasn't my favorite.

I'm feel so incredibly blessed this holiday season. I pray you each had great Christmas.....

2 comments:

Lena Just Lena said...

Merry Christmas, Missy! Sounds like you had a great day.

Hugs,

Lena

Kirstin said...

I'm glad your christmas went so well. My hubby didn't like Dark Night and I refused to watch it!!

Be blessed in the New Year.

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...