Friday, December 5, 2008

Soccer and Stuff :)

My daughter played a great game tonight! Two assists.....her team won 2-0. Makes me so happy. She plays varsity soccer for her school. I love watching her play. I heard one of the parents behind me say "number six is very tall" Yes, she takes after her dad.

Ok, also she got her learners permit today :) Guess what tomorrow will bring? Her first driving experience. I'm so excited for her. Wow! To be young and have all these new exciting firsts. I'm so proud of her.

My Kendall went to her first concert tonight! I remember my first concert. *Like it was yesterday* Do you remember Kelly? We had so much fun. Her and her best friend went together. With lots of adult supervision. Can't wait to hear all the details.

Chloe has been practicing for her winter concert. She is such a hard worker. She loves to sing. Always has. I see her in the Sanctuary practicing. She puts everything she has into it :0)

My little Nicolas is doing very well. He's a bit emotional, but he's such a smart little guy :) He will have his first school concert in a few weeks. Can't wait to see his cute face up on stage!

Alright.....I have company coming into town, so I need to get busy!

Have a blessed weekend.....

5 comments:

Kelli said...

It sounds like you've been keeping busy and having lots of fun! Have a great weekend with your family!
~Kelli

Lena Just Lena said...

Wow, sounds like you've got a lot of fun stuff going on! Your kids are awesome-and so are their parents.

Have a great weekend. I'm off to Haiti to visit our boys soon. I can NOT wait!

Talk to you later,

L

Anonymous said...

How could I forget our first concert...Loverboy...Mike Reno. We thought we were so cool. LOL

Kirstin said...

sounds like things are going well! When my youngest is on the soccer field I hear comments like "she's so little and fast"...yep, she is (C:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

My dd just said to me today that it's only 6 months until she can get her permit....oh time flies!

Thank you very much for commenting on my new haircut...I'm really happy with it...should have done it sooner.

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...