Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Monday, May 5, 2008
Reasons for blogging
When I started my blog (almost one year ago) I had a specific theme in mind. I wanted to keep a daily journal of my home school journey with my daughter Chloe. That's why I named the blog *chloescornerandmore* I visioned her sitting in her *corner* doing school and projects. Well, almost one year later and that vision hasn't quite come to fruitation (is that even a word)
I've discovered that Chloe has many corners in our home and in my heart. The one she plays with her stuffed animals and dolls. A corner she sets up her *pretend office* One that she and her brother create with lots of pillows and blankets. Even though my blog is not what I had first envisioned, I've enjoyed each moment!
Blessings,
Missy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
2 comments:
My blog has changed over the years, too. I always enjoy hearing what you and your family are up to!
~Kelli
thanks kelli :) i feel the same way about your blog!
Post a Comment