Not sure if any of you are American Idol fans??? My family is. We watched with much anticipation tonight. My heart filled when David Cook sang his last song and tears welled up in his eyes. I can't even imagine the pressure and stress those contestants endure on a daily basis. I'm a huge David Cook fan. I hope he wins. I feel he better fits the *Idol Image* The other David is good, but not diverse enough for my taste. I feel he can only sing ballads. It's nice, but a little boring. Unless of course it's Josh Groban. He can sing anything and I melt :)
All three daughters we're voting at the same time. Very cute. I cherish those few moments when all my kids are enjoying each other.
Blessings,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment