Thursday, May 29, 2008

I haven't forgot to post pictures.....it's just I can't find the cord to transfer my pictures from my camera to my computer :( Once I find it I'll post pictures of Chloe's party and Nic's preschool graduation.

OK, now for the news I've been keeping and can no longer keep, because it's now a reality and I need to face it and *move* on!
Literally *move* on..... Ok, we're moving. AGAIN! For those of you that don't know me personally. We move on an average of every two years. No, we're not military. I wish we were. Then it wouldn't be so embarrassing. Basically, the economy in AZ is horrible. We have lost tons of money in our homes. Yes, we own two homes. Our *plans* didn't work out. So, we are leaving our current home. Which I love! (my worldly sinful nature) and moving into a more affordable home. I've been resist to tell everyone because some don't understand our lifestyle....(moving so much) honesty, I don't understand it either, but I've come to accept it and now view it as new little adventures and the opportunity to meet lots of wonderful people. Which we have!

I will miss our home and neighborhood. It's such a beautiful area. I longed to move to this neighborhood for awhile. It's family friendly with lots of activities. Thankfully, I have friends here and will be able to visit.

So, that's it. The cats out of the bag. Wish me lots of luck and prayers for a smooth transition would be appreciated.

Love,
missy

2 comments:

Paula said...

I feel your pain, Missy! :) I will be praying for your housing situation and a smooth transition as you move.

God's ways aren't always our ways, but His ways are perfect. ;)

Missy said...

thank you! i completely agree :)

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...