Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's almost the weekend!


It's Thursday! I'm excited it's almost the weekend. I love being together as a family on the weekends. We're usually playing catch up all weekend, but it's worth it being all together. It's Mother's Day on Sunday! I'm hoping for a new camera. I'd like a small one that's easy to carry. I'm taking the kids to the splash park today. It's gonna be a hot one! I'm meeting a few friends. Should be fun :) I found out yesterday my neice is coming for a visit. I haven't seen her since I was pregnant with Chloe. It's been way too long. She's Mckenzie's age. I think they're going to create some fun memories together. Kendall has a chance to go to IL this summer. I'm concerned with her flying by herself. I'm not sure if I can put her on a plane alone :( She really wants to go and see one her best friends. It's going to be a very hard decision.
I'm trying to decide if I'm sending Chloe to school in the fall. Chris wants her to go, but I'm hesitant. She loves being homeschooled??? I need to figure out what I'm going to do. Seems like I have a lot of decisions to make.......

Blessings,
Missy

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...