Wow! Where does the time go? My kiddos start back to school in less than a month :( Mckenzie is beginning high school. It's hard to believe she's old enough to be a freshman! She's at camp right now in California. Kendall is starting middle school. I think she'll enjoy changing classes, and new teachers. She'll be twelve soon......Chloe's nervous about going to school. I know it will be a hard transition for her. I think she'll enjoy it once she gets used to it. My plan is to help out as much as I can in her class. Nic will be starting preschool. He loved it last year. He only went for a few months, but he talked about school constantly.
So, this will be the first time in 14 years that I'll have all the kids in school. I'm not sure what I will do with my time. Just kidding! I know the time will fly by. I'm already planning out my time.
1. drop off the kids at school 7-8am
2. work out at the gym 8-9am
3. errands
4. on certain days volunteer in chloe's class 10:30......
5. clean up house/ figure out dinner 1pm
6. pick up mckenzie 2:15
7. pick up kendall and chloe 3:15
also, I want to paint the house, do some reading, meet friends for coffee, and finally work on a new hobby.
No comments:
Post a Comment