
My weekend flew by.......let's see what did we do? Saturday Kendall played with a new friend named Kayla. Chris and I found a great bagel shop for breakfast. We drove all over Suprise trying to find breakfast. Thankfully we found this cute little shop. It's always nice to visit a family owned business. Grandpa was the door greater. Very cute. Chris finished up the sprinkler system. Grass here we come! NO more dirt :) We hung out at our neighbors Saturday night and watched the fight. I will never understand boxing? We had so much fun. Our neighbors have a beautiful home with three plasma tv's. One had one the fight, baseball and the basketball game. Chris was in heaven! Oh, can't forget going to church. Trent had a great message on prayer. I learned a few things. Chris and I both serve at the 4pm service. I enjoying serving as a couple. Sunday, I went to a "Lets Do Tea" party at my friend's Michele house. Chloe and Kendall came too. We dressed up and enjoyed an afternoon of great tea and snacks. I enjoyed hanging out and visitng with friends. I need to do that more often :)
OK, that leaves me with today. Chloe hung out with some of the Surprise Firefighters this morning. They gave her a tour of the truck, hat, beanie baby and a coloring book. Talk about going the extra mile. Nic spent the morning with friends at Ms. Kimberly's house. He loves it there. When I pick him up he gets mad at me. That's about all for now.
Blessings,
Missy
No comments:
Post a Comment