Friday, May 4, 2007

fun day!




OK, I admit, this is an old photo I'm sharing. My camera broke :( I'm asking for a new one for Mother's Day. I also want an IPOD. Mckenzie accidently broke mine a few months ago. I think I'll have to decide which one I want more....tough one. Nic had two friends from our old neighborhood over this morning. He misses Ben and Dylan so much. They had fun playing together. Nic has learned the art of tattling. Not sure I like it. Any suggests? Kendall was award student of the month award today! I would share with you a picture of her receiving her certificate, but that's right my camera broke :( Did I mention that :) I'm very proud of her.
We are going to my favorite restuarant tonight. California Pizza Kitchen. It's at Desert Ridge Mall. It's beautiful with the fountains and outdoor shopping. I should go and get ready!

Blessings,
Missy

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...