Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Commitment Issues

My last post, I mentioned how inspired I was by my friends blog. She shares her heart and life. I love to read it. I mentioned how I wanted to be *real.* It's the end of the kids school year and lots of gals have asked if I wanted to join the PTO. I hesitate for a few reasons. The first one being I have commitment issues. I really struggle with it, and I don't like to let people down. The other reason, is I have no idea what the fall my bring. I may be in school myself, or working full time? Another thing I struggle with is drama. I have NO idea if this true of my kids PTO, we're pretty new still, but in the past I've heard it can be clicky. On the other hand, it would be a way for me to be more involved and meet people.

Tomorrow is a special day. Chloe is turning 11. She's been extremly moody today. Hopefully she'll be back to her happy self for her special day. She's going to be so excited when she opens her presents tomorrow. :)

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...