Friday, June 10, 2011

Food Network

Have you noticed how serious the judges on "The Food Network" are? It's just food for goodness sake! With all the reality cooking shows I watch, you'd think I'd be in the kitchen working on my techniques. Sadly, no I just like to watch. Here's a list of the cooking/restaurants shows love....

1. Master Chef
2. Chopped
3. 24 Hour Restaurant Battle
4. Top Chef Masters
5. Food Network Star

Those are just the ones that are on right now. Doesn't include the ones that will come back in the fall. I'm kinda embarrassed. Since moving here, I think T.V. has become my *friend*. I know it's awful, and I should be filling my time being more productive, but it makes me happy. Even if it's just cooking shows.

Just being real :)

1 comment:

Drizel said...

enjoy what makes you happy now.....:) I also like to watch those sometimes try the recipes some of them are yummy:) some horrible :(

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...