One of my friends recently started a new blog. I am in awe of how *real* she is in it. I tend to blog about little things about my life. I don't share too much. Not sure why, maybe I'm afraid to be too open and honest. This past year has been a huge challenge for me. In fact the past 2 years have been challenging. So many changes have taken place. From job a loss to moving across the US to another state, and lots in-between. I have kept a lot inside of me. I think I have control issues....ha ha...Saying that I realize I have a lot to work on. I'm doing a bible study right now. It's opening my eyes to what God can do in our lives. If we only ask. He is capable to do things beyond our understanding. This study says we tend to put God in a box. Not a bad thing, but when we put a lid on that box then that is when we limit Him to what we think He is capable of.
Here's to being more *real* :)
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
2 comments:
Way to go!! Looking forward to enjoying more of the "Real" you. Love you and miss you..... :0}
I think everyone does their blog their own way. I love to be "real" in mine and yet know that I don't have to share everything.
I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment