Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Friday, April 29, 2011
8 is special
Nicolas turned 8 on April 11th. 6 years ago almost two the date we brought him home from Haiti. I can't even believe he's been home for that long. When I think back to those first few months. It was such a whirlwind for me. He has come such a long way. We joked and called him a *cling on* when he first came home. I had to carry him everywhere. Now, I look at him and I'm amazed how fast he's grown and changed. I do miss that 2 year old little boy we brought home 6 years ago. However, I am truly amazed at how he has sprouted into this wonderful..strong willed....boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Nicholas! :)
Happy Birthday to him....a bit late. How fun and awesome!!
I remember it so well, like it was yesterday...waiting at your house for you to get home from Haiti with Nic...and then the girls surrounding him on the floor and he just would laugh...and then...taking him to his first movie...he wouldn't let go of you!! And so many more wonderful memories.....love that kid and miss him so much!
Post a Comment