Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rodeo

I was invited to the rodeo Friday night. I had no idea what to expect. It's a huge deal here. I think we walked about 2 miles, and didn't come close to seeing everything. I was plesantly surprised. The rodeo was quite entertaining....and Lady Antebellum was awesome. They are really good in concert.  Our seats we're really high up, but still really enjoyable.

Then, yesterday my sister called me and said she was given awesome seats to the rodeo. My inlaws happily offered to babysit the kids, so I could go. Off to the rodeo I went again :) This time our seats were awesome. 6th row...with free food and drinks. Gary Allen played. I didn't know one song...but enjoyed it anyway.

That was my weekend~I really needed it. I haven't done anything since we moved here over 2 months ago. Also, thankful for the time spent with my sisters and sweet neices.

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...