Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dallas

The kids and I just got home from a quick trip to Dallas. Loved seeing my parents. It had been over a year since I'd seen them. Now that I'm 4 1/2 hours away, I hope to see them more often. The kids really enjoyed seeing their grandparents. The weather was beautiful.

March 17th marked our 21 wedding anniversary. Two years in a row we were away from each other. Last year Chris was in WI in training, and this year he had to work, and I was in Dallas. One day soon we'll celebrate our special day :) Hopefully sooner than later. I'd love a weekend away. It's amazing how fast 21 years go.

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...