Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One more!

Driver in this house! Kendall took her permit test today and passed. We go to the DMV on Friday to pick it up. Can't believe she's old enough to drive. I was thinking today, that she'll be 16 in a 4 months. Seems impossible. My oldest will be 18 on Sunday. I just want to stop time. I know that's not possible. So, the best thing to do is enjoy every moment. Since the move I've struggled with adjusting. I still miss AZ and know I'm not the only one. I have a few friends that moved almost two years ago from AZ and they still miss it so much. We had such a supportive church family. It's rare to find that.

One thing I realized today. That with all the moves we've made over the years. With each move, we have met incredible people. Each of those people I feel blessed to have met :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Kendall! Can kids really get their licenses so young in the US? Over here thay can get their Learners' permit at 16 but they have to be at least 17 to get a Probationary license.

Kate

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...