I love owls! But....these owls look angry. Kinda scary infact. The neighborhood boys tell us we have giant owls around. Haven't seen any yet, but would love to.
I think I'll go search for some cuter owls for my blog background :)
Quick update:
We recently packed up and moved from AZ to TX! Major change for us and we are slowly adjusting to our new enviroment. (missing my friends and church..home so much)
Mckenzie will be 18 in two months. Crazy!
Kendall just started at a new high school. Brave girl.
Chloe thinks her new school is much harder :(
Nicolas is adjusting well :)
Chris is liking his new job.
Me~still uncertain of all this change.
Off to find some cute little owls :)
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment