So, I've decided I like the angry owls. They fit me right now. Not that I'm angry, but they just fit. Warning...not sure, why I'm adding a warning. I don't think anyone actually reads my blog...lol, but I kinda feel like rambling.
First of all, moving stinks! Big time. No matter what the benefits are..closer to family, better job..whatever the reason. Bottom line it stinks.
You have to say goodbye to those you care about and love. Now, that is HARD. I just had to say goodbye to friends that have been my family for so long. My kids had to say goodbye to loved ones and things they loved. All this is so hard! I can't even express how I feel right now. I can't seem to find the right words.
I'm sad for my kids. I know all this sounds negative and possibly like a big ol pity party...but honestly it's just my emotions. That I can't hide or control. No, pushing these emotions down like I usually do. These are real and at the moment very raw.
I can see the blessings and positives through this move....I'm just not ready to go there yet. I need to process this and get through this stage of my feelings. Then I can move forward to the next stage.
So, for now, I'll keep the angry owls.
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
2 comments:
I read it :-). I think the owls are cute. It is good to share how you are feeling. It will pass, in time. Love you!
Sending hugs and prayers across the world to you. Moving is *hard*. Even harder with kids.
If you would like to email me privately my email address is kachadwick6(at)hotmail(dot)com.
Katexxxxxx
Post a Comment