I should be......but I'm not. Instead I'm watching Regis and Kelly. I record them everyday. I'm checking facebook and now I'm reading my favorite blogs. Even though I enjoy all those things. I should be already showered and dressed...and on my way to help a friend. Some days I wish I had more energy/motivation to do more. Maybe that will be something I work on in the new year :)
I did read the bible and do my morning devotion...that is the most important thing, and lucky me it doesn't require lots of energy. I have no idea why my computer just decided to underline everything....ha ha.
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment