Today is a very special day around here! My little girl turned 10 today. Double digits. How in the world did that happen? I have cherished every moment of being her mom (well almost). She is turning into such a beautiful young lady. Inside and out! Here's 5 fun facts about her.
1. She loves Justin Beiber and Taylor Lautner (sp ?)
2. She's currently singing at the top of her lungs in the other room.
3. She loves God
4. She has the most beautiful blue eyes i've ever seen.
5. Anyone that knows her loves her!
I'd upload a picture, buy my computer is being ridiculous and we're about ready to take the birthday girl out to lunch :)
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment