My two beautiful dauthers are hitting two major milestones this month! My oldest, is graduating high school (one year early) and my second oldest is graduating 8th next week. How can that be. I remember these two little sweet girls playing barbies and babies. They used to play for hours and hours. Such fond memories for me. I feel so incredibly blessed! Thank you God, for intrusting me with such precious lives.
Oh, my my third oldest is turning 10 on Tuesday....wow!
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment