Monday, May 17, 2010

It has been such a long time since I've posted. So much going on. I feel like things are beginning to settle. When I started this blog years ago, Facebook wasn't around. I felt blogging was the best way to keep in touch with family and friends that are far away. Now, I feel like FB has taken the place of my blog. Not that I put too much out on FB. I don't feel safe sharing too much. My blog feels safer. I feel like I can be more personal. 

With that I'll share a few things that have kept me from posting:

1.) Chris lost his job the end of Jan. Had a challenging time with that.
2.) Financial issues weighing me down.
3.) Relational issues that happeded during all the turmoil.

Those things pretty much took the wind out of my sails. I'm trying hard to move foward and learn from all this, but some days it's hard. Harder than I imagine.

Thankfully, I have lots of people that love me and have been there for me :)

Here's a verse I read today from Proverbs 31 Ministry

Colossians 3:12-13


Since God chose you to be the holy people whom he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. You must make allowance for each other's faults and forgive the person who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.

 

2 comments:

KARRIE said...

Missy, I hate reading that things have been difficult for you guys. I'm so, so sorry. Keep hangin' in and keep focused... you WILL get through this. At least that is what I keep reminding myself! :)

Kirstin said...

I'm sorry things have been rough! Praying for peace, strength, encouragement and whatever else you need.

I really like that verse

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...