just completed week one of the *weigh down* i have to admit, i've never stuck with a program one week. sad, but true. food would always win. this program seems to be easier. i think it's because no food is off limits....basically the only rules are....only eat when your hungry...physical hunger, not head hunger and eat until your satisfied...not stuffed.
thankfully i'm not doing this journey alone. i have good friends by my side. wanted to share a real simple recipe that my family loves
8oz cooked spagetti.....cooked and drained
2 eggs, slightly beaten
8oz cheese....i used mozzerella
28oz pasta sauce
your favorite pizza toppings....ours is pepperoni (so good with this recipe)
1. cook and drain pasta
2. in lrg bowl add egg, pasta, 1/2 chesse and mix well
3. pour contents into 9'11 dish
4. pour pasta sauce evenly over pasta
5. add cheese and pepperoni.
6. bake 375 for 20 minutes.
my son who dislikes pasta loves this recipe....enjoy :)
1. cook and drain spagetti
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
6 comments:
Hey Missy! Way to go...I have been doing decent waiting for hunger and then stopping at "satisfied" we'll see how it goes.
I'll be praying for you!
Hello
Affordable health insurance quotes for family, individual and self employed.
Providing free medical insurance quotes for over 30 years using quality carriers such as Assurant Health, Medica, HealthPartners
http://www.healthinsurance-quotes.org
Best regards
sedor
Post a Comment