Sunday, January 31, 2010

face lift

In honor of February ..... which I can't believe is tomorrow, and Valentines day. I decided to re-due my page. About time! The picture I added was taken at Christmas time in Galveston. We all love the beach. Infact the older girls would love to move to Galveston....not sure that will happen, but I remind them they have their whole lives in front of them and if that's something they want to do.....they can one day :)

Happy February!!!!

6 comments:

Paula said...

I like the new look! :) Happy February to you, too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Nikki said...

If you ever need help designing, let me know!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...