Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The tough stuff

This year has been a roller coaster ride for me, emotionally. Seriously. It's the middle of October and I'm finally feeling  ok. I wish I could share the details, but too personal and still too painful. I'm reading this book called "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. At first, I wasn't sure if this book was for me. Now, I realize this book is part of my healing. This book is challenging me in a way I've never been challenged. This book is opening my mind ( I know, creepy) but it truly is stretching me. I've realized tonight, thanks to my friend Jeni, Heather and Kati is that I'm not in control. That I need to take the "I" out of it and replace that with HIM. Thank you for my dear friends at my bible study table for being real....and honest and allowing me to be me.

 

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...