I love to look for costumes. Over the years I've learned not to wait until the last minute. I took my little ones out today. First we headed to one of my favorite places for a quick lunch.....Chick-fil-A. I think they have the best chicken sandwiches around. There were lots of screaming kiddos to keep us busy. My child only decided to lay on top the table while I was ordering our lunch. Not too bad. I wouldn't let my kids go into the play area, for one they're getting kinda big for that, but more importantly the flu is rampant here. Our best friends have been fighting it for over a week.....not good.
We end up at our destination. Target...we sneak through the garden area. Avoiding the traffic and tons of people. I'm just staring at all the flowers and dreaming of how my rock front yard with look with these colorful flowers planted.
Nicolas is determined to be GI Joe...where did he even get that? Is GI joe still around? Well, he decided on the puffy Power Ranger costume....again, is that show still around? When does he watch it? Secretly when I'm sleeping? He looks pretty cute and if he's happy so am I :0)
Chloe choose a beautiful Cleopatra costume. She looks so pretty in it....but, it's too ITCHY....we go through this every year....ITCHY.....so, looks like we're returning it :( I'm sad....i even renaimed it....Chloepatra.....:)
So, fun day with the youngsters.
Hope you are having a great holiday!
Blessings,
Missy~
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment