I'm so excited for my new adventure. One of my closest friends that I've known for 12 years..our kids have basically grown up together.....we have talked and talked about business adventures. We've talked so much over the years that my oldest daughter started laughing every time we'd start with "we could do that." Let me tell you we've had tons of ideas.
Well, we finally took the plunge and decided to start our own business. With a little help from a friend.....You can check out what we've been up to.
Just go to:
Blingit1.blogspot.com
Let me know what you think :) It's adorable and so much fun.
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment