Sunday, September 13, 2009

Having a moment!

Ever had those moments. I just did. A little girl I haven't met, but have come across her story. It has touched me in ways I can't explain. This little girl has blond hair and blue eyes just like my daughter. This family is no different than my family....except their daughter was recently diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor.

Each day I get an update on her through "Caring Bridge." As I read her father's heart felt entry I was brought to tears. They are torn apart by their daughter's pain. She's in pain. They try everything to take that pain away, but they can't. It's a physical pain. Amazing this family has God as their rock. They are pulling strength from Him. I'm finding strength in them as I realize all my little issues are just that little.

My heart and prayers go out to them. If you are interested in praying or fasting for this family please leave a comment.

Blessings,
Missy

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...