Monday, September 21, 2009

first day of fall and it's 105 degrees!

Fall is my favorite season. I love the change of the leaves, the crispness in the air, pumpkins and cinnamon spice candles. Well, here in AZ fall comes much later than most areas. My husband told me today that Colorados high was in the 50's. I was so jealous. I want to wear long sleeves and a jeans. I want to open my windows and have the fresh cool air fill my home. Instead I hear the sound of my air conditioner as I type this. It's loud and I don't want to hear that noise anymore!

Enough of my pity party. Soon the weather will change here. Maybe not as extreme as the midwest, but it will cool down. The leaves will slightly change and I will be able to open my windows and feel the cool breeze! Can't wait.




No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...